First Tattoo - Coming Soon.

My first ever tattoo is coming soon.

I'm going to Canada to hang out with my boyfriend and his family for a afternoon and night before mom and I sling shot for Alaska, and my boyfriend plan's to get me my first tattoo during that time.

I can kind of guide you through what it looks like in my head, but, be warned, it could turn out totally differently.

I am wanting a pink rose that is laying down covering from one side of my left breast to the other with a breast cancer awareness ribbon around the stem and the word's "My Mom Survived" around it.

Why I chose my left breast and not my right one is because my mom found the cancer in that one and, when she went to get the surgery, she told them to cut both because she didn't want the chance of it coming back in her right breast.

I can't wait because I get to, not only get the tattoo, but see my boyfriend finally and he has made me happy these last two months.

He's made me really happy with my life and, him springing up that he's going to get me the tattoo, is more awesome than I could ever hope for. He said he want the same thing, but I was like "Eh, get the pink ribbon on your left wrist", because, come on, the whole pink flower thing is a total chick move, and he doesn't need something to be made fun of because he has it lol.

Okay I'm going.

Chelsea's Dead Smile
October 8th, 2011 at 07:37am