DRAIN NOTES news and updates

Hello my lovies(:
so as you can see I have started writing chapters for Drain Notes again. It's been about 9 months since my last update and I am very sorry for doing so but I have great news. I will continue updates for this story. After this story is over there WILL be a thrid one. I'm planning on calling it HOLLYWOOD DREAM because I am just absolutly addicted to that song right now.
Omg and killer. Unf. So good.
Anyways, I will be rewriting this story, All of it. Both BREAK OUT OF THIS HOSPITAL SCENE and DRAIN NOTES. I'm rewriting all of my stories because I want to putthem into to book form because I think that would be cool to own a book with your name on it. Right? They probably won't be for people to buy unless you guys want that. Idk. So as for rewriting this story. I'm not changing anything. All the chapters will still have all the same events and such I just might add a few and make so it looks and feels like an actual book. So the chapter will be longer. If you want to read it again then you can. I will let you all know when it's done. So let me know about book form and rereading it.

What I want from you, all my readers <3, is to tell me what you want to see in the third one. What would you change and add in BREAK OUT OF THIS HOSPITAL SCENE and DRAIN NOTES. I want you all to help me rewrite my chapters so I can put you all in my stories. If you want any extra characters, tell me. Anything.

For HOLLYWOOD DREAM I reaaaaaaallyy need a banner and I suck iron hide testicals at Photoshop so all you PS wizards out there should hit me up.

So please message me on here of comment about the above.

Love,
Zeldacakes.
October 14th, 2011 at 02:59am