Whats wrong with people?

I was at school today, on my lunch period and i girl and a group of people come up to me. She asked me if I was Katt and i said yes. She then started yelling at me because of a text I sent to her friend...

I denied it because it has a word I don't use in it, after telling me that if I ever said it again shed beat me up, she left so I check my texts. And turns out she was right. I had said..
"Nigga please coming."

Thinking back to the day I remembered what I was doing. I was walking towards the school, and I typed in "Nooblet please im coming." Or at least tried to. My phone likes to auto correct, and as nooblet is a word from my home town its not in the dictionary.

The whole rest of lunch people would walk by yelling out NOOBLET! While I bawled my eyes out and called my dad to come pick me up.

I woke up to my step-sister screaming and my dad and his girlfriend are about to break up so I was not having a good day and this just sent me over the edge.

I have no disrespect towards black people, I have a black aunt and three little black cousins and I love them and the rest of their family. I have only said the N word like 30 times in my life, and it was never towards anyone even remotely black or even a person. It was like a door that i ran into.

Even thought I tried to explain myself it wasn't good enough. Whats wrong with people? They just start attacking people without even bothering to think it wasn't what was ment to be said/ texted/done.
October 18th, 2011 at 08:26pm