What's in a Name PART 3 of 5 (A story of First Love and meaning behind a username)

About 2 years passed without us having any contact. Her myspace was inactive after that and there was no way I could call her if she was in Italy. All I had was Kapo monkey to keep her in my memory.

I continued on with my life and enjoyed what I could out of high school. It was fun, no joke. Doing stupid things with friends during lunch, messing around in class, drama......lol maybe I'll share these OTHER stories some day to you. Of course, I had some crushes on girls. In fact, being the nerd I am, on my first day of High School I looked at the front of the campus and said "Dammit, I'm gonna have a high school sweetheart no matter what! Osu!!" yeeaah....that didn't go as planned. Looks like I had too much fun during those times that I came off as weird. Whatever, weird is cool, weird is me. If your not weird then life could seem boring. Still I cried about it when I was alone in my room and what would I be holding? That freakin Kapo monkey. It was always there in my room whether I was sad, happy, angry....and I would just have the urge to keep holding on to and go back to simple times. It made sleep easy at night.

Then Facebook happened. Everyone started to have one. I could care less bout social networking sites but my friends insisted I make one. I took me a while to give in to it but one that day, after school senior year, halfway through the semester I made on at my friend Francis' house. "Everyone's on Facebook" rang through my ears like music, I was curious if it we're true. I typed into the search engine: Kate _____. And there I saw a picture of her. I found her. Does she still remember me? What's she like now? Does she still think about me? I wondered all these things... so I sent her a message.....and clicked Add Friend.

Lo and Behold she did remember me! And she was single! lol I was pretty freakin happy that night for sure. But I played it cool like guys should do and took it slow before I did anything. We started emailing eachother, MSN, called long distance.. we we're back together again...but just as friends. She had it good in Italy. She became fluent in it, didn't have much trouble in the love department, and fit in well there. I was happy for her though I did get a tad jealous everytime she mentioned some guy lol. But I took it in, I was just happy we we're doing this again 2-3 years later.

One night I just said...."Screw it. I'm gonna tell her everything." I'm just gonna say everything I've been wanting to say to her ever since then, all this built up emotion towards her....I need her to know. So I sent her an email and hoped for the best.

*****I'll be posting up the EXACT email I sent in a seperate journal as well as her reply. It's too long to post on here and is very intregal to story. Titled: What's in a Name EXTRA: Letter to Kate. You'll notice that I say a lot more than what I put on here. But many of those stories are for another time. ^_^******

HERE'S THE LINK TO WHAT'S IN A NAME EXTRA: LETTER TO KATE <3
http://www.mibba.com/journals/read/270765/

So yea, for those reading and staying tune to this episodic journal, THANK YOU. We're at 3 now and It's look like It'll be going up to 5 so I'll be adding that to the title. Again Thank you so much.
October 21st, 2011 at 07:01pm