i hate today

Today started out like it'd be a good day...

It wasn't.

First thing that happened is pretty minor, just kind of annoying. My boyfriend has a class downstairs from my dorm, and he always comes up and hangs out after his class. But today, he just complained about how he didn't wanna stay. So he left. Whatever.

Then, I went to GSW (like academic writing class), and my stupid professor was being stupid, as always. See, last week I accidently left my keys in one of the cafeterias, and they had my flash drive which had my paper on it for our peer review that day. So I went to class and told her that I could go and get my keys in like 5 minutes. But she told me to just go drop by and have it revised at the library and she'd give me credit for being in class that day. I figured that was pretty nice of her. So, I kept trying to make an appointment online, but they were having some technical difficulties. The web site says you can call or "drop in", so I figured I'd just drop in today after class. So, today we were just working on our papers in class, and my professor let me go get the paper looked at. Well, I get there, and they say they don't do drop ins anymore...so I'm pretty much SOL because the paper is due Monday at 3:30 and they don't have any open appointments until Monday night. So I go back to my professor and tell her, and she's like "oh yeah. Well, I guess you're out of luck." Like really?

Then, another minor but annoying thing; my headphones broke after like 3 months. I thought skullcandies were supposed to last? I don't have money to go buy some and my computer speakers suck so bad I can listen to music without headphones.

Then, tonight, my boyfriend was over. A bunch of us were hanging out in my room and we decided to order chinese food. So, my boyfriend says "let's go back to my dorm and eat." There were a ton of people in my room, so I was cool with it. I'd be joking around with him about spending the night anyway, so I told him if we were gonna walk all the way there in the cold, I was spending the night. So he joked and said okay if I was okay with him playing computer games, so I said sure I'll get my laptop. So I went up and got it, and we walked over to his dorm. We ate, and then he sent me home. Didn't even walk me downstairs.

I don't know. Today just really sucked. I just wanna go to bed. I really hope tomorrow's better.

Love,
Anna <3
October 22nd, 2011 at 05:31am