comment swap + css help, please?

Alright guys, here goes. College and work has had me busier that I can accurately describe, but I miss writing, and I miss this site; therefore, I have returned. Hopefully for good this time. Every time that I leave for a while and come back I redo my profile page as a way of having a fresh start. I love my new layout, but I have a question for those of you who aren't technologically challenged like i am. On my profile, how do I change the color of my username/the heading above my story and friend sections from white to red? Help will be much appreciated, and I'll give a free read to whoever can solve that one for me.

For everyone else, I'd love to comment swap for my story Long Road to Ruin.

Feel free to read and give feedback on as much as you want if you enjoy it, but I only have the attention span this morning for a chapter or two so I don't expect more than that from you guys. I'm not going to yell at you if your comment is 'too short' like some people on here. I appreciate feedback of all kinds. I will read any type of story, whether it's fan fiction, original fiction, murder mystery, slash, etcetera. I'm not picky, and I can find strong points in any genre.

You know you wanna!

http://stories.mibba.com/read/350893/Long-Road-to-Ruin/
October 22nd, 2011 at 03:46pm