Okay so I have a few thoughts I want to get out of my head.

Okay so I have a few thoughts I want to get out of my head.

1. My mom’s boyfriend
2. My boyfriend
3. Me

1. Okay so my life is a little better, I’ve made new friends and talk more to anyone who will listen. My mother broke up with her boyfriend!!! I’m happy but in a WTF type of mood, why you ask? They broke up BECAUSE HE THEY COULDN’T AGREE ON WHAT MOVIE TO GO SEE, REAL STEEL OR CONTAGION!! Of course he’ll probably be back in my mother and my miserable life but at least he is gone for now WITH ALL OF HIS STUFF!!

2. My boyfriend and I are back together. No, we never broke up but we both were in a very depressed state of mind. Now we’re both happy and spending time together. He’s sitting right next to me watching Drake and Josh on teen nick.

3. I’m okay I go to this place where I have “group” which is where you talk about your feelings and what else is going on in your life. I go there every Saturday and Sunday. I am thinking about going to this place called valley vista and getting my mom to sign her and me in. Valley Vista is a place where you go if you’re depressed, have an addiction, or have suicidal thoughts. I am depressed, I do have suicidal thoughts, but I do not mess with drugs or alcohol. Should I go?
October 22nd, 2011 at 08:30pm