My Friends Suck.

I feel sick to my stomach. There's this girl, I'm not going to respect her wishes because she won't respect mine. She refuses to cal me Spencer. She's a transboy, she goes to my school, and she's a b*tch. I don't care, I'm calling her a 'she', because she's doing the same to me. Call me immature, she's said worse to me. She took the liberty to find out my birth name and to cal me that, and to tell me that I am going to be called by that name until I 'find myself'. What the f*ck?

Because that's the most simple thing to do, right? She's telling me I'm a poser, and I do the things I do, wear the things I wear, say the things I say all because someone else did, or told me to. No. I'm not like that.

This girl listens and believes the first thing she hears. The rumors about me, and things she doesn't even know about, if she hears it, she loses respect for me. What did I do? Nothing.

So this bitch, who doesn't know sh*t about me, is telling me I make myself from copying others, I need to apologize for sh*t I didn't do, I need to leave people alone, as in never talk to my friends again, or she'll 'break all my fingers off'. Well, I'm positive I won't talk to her again.

I used to think I felt sorry for that b*tch
October 23rd, 2011 at 05:03am