More Free Comment Love (And College Apps. Oh My!)

I really loved giving out free reads last time around, and I am pretty sure I got to most people but I got confused at times.

Anyway! I am up to doing it yet again, here is the low down once more for those of you who missed the first post. I love my readers and I have two amazing commenters who I love with all my heart because they are faithful and sweet. And because of this love I have for them is so great I wanted to spread it around. So every few days for the rest of the month I will be giving out free comments. So here is your chance, I will read almost any story (See end of blog for exceptions) and comment up to five chapters of it! You can request these for yourself or for someone you think deserves the love too. No strings attached! Though I encourage you all to also spread the mibba love!

-

On another completely random note, though not so random to me! I had my first college visit today and my god it scared the crap out of me. Not the college but the whole idea that I am at this point in my life. I just realized that I am a senior and in a few months everything will be changing. Also that there is a good chance I won't see many of these people ever again. I have been so focused on just getting through school I never realized how much I am really going to miss it.

-

Also four days ago was my one month with one amazing James! He is the bread to my butter, the awesome to my sauce and I love him oodles of noodles. -end of gushing session-

The exceptions

I will not read any incest, Ginny x Harry, any MCR or anything like that, anything that involves rape or massive drug use, and anything super gory.

That is all, so bring on the stories and don't forget to spread the love!
October 25th, 2011 at 11:56pm