Update?

If anyone cares.

Well it's been awhile since I've posted a journal. I doubt anyone will comment on this, but it's fine.

First of all, I've posted a few new stories. Check them out, if you want. I won't be offended if no one does.

I dyed my hair black, which turned out to look absolutely ridiculous on me, so I used Color Oops and re-dyed it to a very reddish brown color.

I'm still going to college. I hate it. And for the past week and a half, I've been looking into cosmetology schools. Well I fell in love with Paul Mitchell. Until I realized how much the tuition was. $18,500. That's a lot, especially considering I'm unemployed at the moment. The lady I spoke to wanted me to pay $100 upfront. I was supposed to bring it in yesterday but realized I wouldn't be able to pay for all of this. Today I get a phone call and she has the nerve to say that this "isn't my passion."


Bitch, how the fuck do you know?

Oh, I forgot. You interviewed me for a whole hour, so you know everything about me.

I tried to explain to her that I wanted to work and save up money for the next semester, but that was her response. It really pissed me off. I wouldn't be looking at new schools if I wasn't ready to dedicate myself to it.

-___-

And in other news, my boyfriend could possibly be leaving for the Marines in April. Between now and then, I need to learn how to drive. I'm eighteen and I don't even have my learner's permit yet.

I'm pathetic.

Image

Oh, and I've been really hooked on Hollywood Undead lately. Don't ask why. Maybe I'm just now realizing how amazing they are.
October 26th, 2011 at 01:32am