Hell Girl vs Death Note

Who do you think would win between death note and Hell Girl? OK lets just say after a person on Hell girl has already sent their tormentor to hell, can they use it again? I mean their already going to hell after the first time, so what do they really have to lose?

For those of you who don't know about death note or hell girl this is how they work.

First up is Death Note. There persons name who is written down in this note book will die, but you have to know that person or at least know their name and think about their face while you are doing it or else it will not work. You cannot kill anyone who is older than 80 years old or younger than 10. If you do not write cause of death within 30 seconds of writing the name the person will simply die of a heart attack. the death has to occur within 12 hours from when you wrote the name. If the person has not died within 12 hours then you have not written down their real name or you were not thinking about that person when you wrote it. However; once you have written down a name within the note book, you can no longer go to heaven or hell, instead when you die you will go to the realm of the shinigami, gods of death and the owners of the death note. The shinigami of which your death note belonged to will follow you around for the rest of your life, unless that is you give up the death note and then all memories of anything having to do with the death note will be erase from your memory. :however if you come into contact with another death note, you memories of anything you've ever done with a death note will come back. However; when you die the shinigami of who's death note you used will write your name inside of their death note and kill you once it is your time to die. You can't make the person you kill do the impossible, like dying in front of the rainbow bridge in japan when they're in New York City. Remember the death has to occur within 12 hours of writing the name. If two people write down the same name in two different death notes then the first cause of death will be the one that is carried out, in other words, first come first served. If you want to be able to see a person name above their heads to make things easier then you have to make a deal with the shinigami for the shinigami eyes. However the price is half your life span so anytime you may have had left is not cut in half. If you want to kill a shinigami then you have to trick it into using their death note to save another persons life. However the odds that you will actually find a shinigami like that is slim to none.

Second is Hell Girl

In the There are two ways to contact hell girl as far as I know and the first is that in the news paper in the missing persons ad there is a blank space that only people who want revenge can see what is actually says, after words you take that ad and write their person down that you want to sent to hell and put in your mail box. However; for the people of the modern age there is a website where if you truly want vengeance you write down your tormentors names and click send, after words Ai Enma the hell girl will appear and give you a black straw voodoo doll and tell you that if you truly want revenge then just unite the scarlet string from around his neck, pulling the string binds you into a covenant with her and at the very moment you pull the string, she will take your tormentor as the person is called that you want revenge upon and ferry then straight into the depths of hell. However; ounce that has been done then you have to come through on your end of the bargain. There must always be a price and, then ounce you die, then your soul will also then belong to hell and from then on the choice if up to you.To pull the string or not to pull the string that is the question. How ever there are a few rules to this one if you don;t pull the string then you are safe, you and your tormentor will not go to hell well at least not from the voodoo doll you won't. If someone else makes you pull the string, it still counts, so you and your tormentor will still go to hell. However if you get a voodoo doll, but someone else also gets on and uses it on you then your doll no longer matters and is no longer valid, since the deal is that the curser goes to hell when they die and the cursie goes right then and there it just wouldn't work out if you were still allowed to keep the doll when you were cursed. But of course for this to work it's basically a death note type deal, it has to be the persons real name and you have to know them.

Now after knowing all of that, who do you think would win between a person with the death note and someone using hell girl?

Which one would you rather use? and yes I know that of course logically we would all say no, but this is not one of those situations where you can say neither, I want to know which one you would use if it ever came down to it.

I also found these websites just for fun, I'm pretty sure that neither is real, so if you want to try them out here they go.

Death Note or Hell Girl
October 27th, 2011 at 12:35am