Author's Notes; Hereos

As promised, a chapter in the point of view of Emily. Is she adorable?

So this chapter didnt turn out as good as I would have liked but I think it is pretty good. I like that you guys get an insight into Emily's head and I have decided there will be a few more chapters in both Cooper and Emily's P.O.V, maybe ever one from Alex or April depending on just where this story goes.

I have also decided that I would like to have this story finished in the next few moths, I would like it finished by December because I have a few other stories I would like to start writing but I dont want to neglect this one and I tend to do that when writing more than one at a time. So if you guys would like a sequel to it let me know and I’m try to figure out a plan to write a few stories at a time without forgetting about one.

So the journals are back and they are staying, I feel like I can write more in a journal and I feel that you guys can have a larger response. I do read all comments and I do try to thank everyone or write a comment on their profile telling them when the next chapter should be up. So unless I am really busy I will thank you once I have read your comment, and like I said I do read every comment.

Now that i have had my small rant its time for questions.

1. What do you think of the chapter?
2. Do you what to see more chapters in the P.O.V of Emily and/or Cooper?
3. Do you think someone should try and explain the story to Emily?
4. Do you think explaining the story will confuse her more?

5. Any suggestions as to what Emily should call Jack and Cooper?
6. Anything you want to see happen?
7. Any suggestions as to what should happen?
8. Any predictions as to what you think is going to happen?

Would really love it if everyone who reads this journal entry answered at least questions 6 - 8. Love you guess, you are all amazing. I am so thankful for your comments and feed back helps improve the story and where the story is going. I always love hearing ideas and suggestions.

Love you ALL xo

Amber xo…

P.S

there is likelt to be more chance of story updates on weekends because I have exams coming up and I'm normally studying all week D:
October 28th, 2011 at 07:06pm