Lala, contest - pictures my bestfriends - stories.

Haithur, this is just a random short journal, showing off three of my favorite edits for my pictures and to whore off my contest and to get some opinions on two stories. This won't take long at all, and should be virtually painless.

Let's begin:

Contest This right here is my contest. In my contest you will find three sections, songs, characters and pictures. There are thirteen of each. You can choose one of the areas or you can choose something from all three, or something from just two of them.

But hear this, if you choose more than one I am expecting a little bit more from you, just because that means you must have gotten quite inspired by what you chose, and it should blow my mind. LMAO. Just kidding, I just wish to read a delightful story, whether you work hours upon hours on it, or just a few moments.

Anywho, if I run out of spots, I will make more, don't worry, but that's only if you tell me you wish to join, but you only wish to use a picture/song/character and there are no more. Then and only then will I create a new spot.

Join, please and thank you :3

Pictures: These are just my three favorite pictures that I have edited in the past ten minutes, I think they look cute.

#1. That right there is the only picture I have with my crush/bestfriend/nignig#1/TrevTrev. And it's my favorite picture ever, well with a guy anyway. I love that kid to death, he makes me laugh and all that junk. Ask my bestfriend, Jessica Anne, I never shut up about that kid. <3

#2. Oh my God, this is by far my favorite edit I have ever done. It just looks so retro/old and I adore it. It just looks like something you'd find at your grandparents, minus the short dresses ;). That is my BESTFRIENDEVER Jessica Anne. That was our homecoming picture for 2011. And I must say, we look sexy ;D

#3. I just love my lips in this one. They were super bright red, and I adored them.

Stories:

Happy Halloween - A Halloween story that didn't get finished like I had hoped. But if some people check it out, then maybe I will continue. I'm still working on chapter two, just making sure it's perfect.

Love Potion No. 9 - A start of a story, the first half of the first chapter is completed, but I don't think I will be posting this story for a while, just check it out and lemme know what you think.

Questions:

-Check out my contest?

-How is life for you?

-Favorite picture?

-Do you want a picture edit? lmao.

-Story comments?

-Stories of yours?

-Do you like The Rocky Horror Picture Show?

xoxo;
Nicole.
October 30th, 2011 at 02:57am