Something witty.

I've come to terms with the fact that you don't like me anymore and want nothing to do with me.You're still not over him, although he's shown multiple times he's been over you for a while, and takes you back so you'll shut up. I mean, I can't count number of times you've told me that I'm nicer, sweeter, and more caring than he ever was, but whatever. I guess we'll be friends, well actually not seeing how you want NOTHING to do with me (again). Haha, it's funny. We always seem to want each other like crazy, but it's when the other is taken or just not interested. I'll move on, I can find somebody else to go after, I just kinda wish we could at least be friends. I've stopped thinking about the other person too. So now I'm down to what. Not liking anybody? It's funny how a few days ago I was lovestruck and wanted 3 different girls, now I just think one is cute. I guess that you can fall out of love as fast as you can fall in, not that I was in love but you know. Maybe this is my subconscious telling me something. Maybe I need to like her, I mean there's an age difference but maybe there's a chance? If I get the balls to tell her I think she's cute. Nothing good can come from it, my sister will freak, and I'll possibly lose whatever friendship we have. I can actually see myself talking to her, we briefly hung out and I had no problem with it. Hell, she almost had to sit on my lap and well, I rarely think of anything inappropriate that fast with somebody. I have no idea what that would mean or even signify, I just find it funny. Oh hey, maybe this is just my own way of telling myself forget it. Forget girls, forget love, forget being a nice guy. Embrace my true calling, forget all this and just 100% focus on my wrestling training. Clear my mind of everything else. I don't know.
October 31st, 2011 at 02:59am