New found obsession: American Horror Story...

First of all, I'm a hugepussy baby when it comes to scary anything. I'm not good with haunted houses, not good with scary movies, not good with being alone in my room when I hear the littlest creek. I'm terrified of walking down my street when the sun goes down..

IT'S AN ISSUE.

But my mom and sister started watching American Horror Story (when it came on) and fell in love. They said I shouldn't walk it, though. Because they know how things get to me, especially psychological things.

Every time they'd be watching it, I would be in the room. On my laptop with headphones of course, but I always would peek up from the screen and watch some of it... even though I would be iffy after seeing random scenes I was honestly intrigued. The funny thing is, Requiem For A Dream is one of my all time favorite movies.. same with Girl, Interrupted. But I get so scared when it comes to seriously disturbing things..

Last night was part 2 of episode 5, Halloween. And I watched it all with them, and that's when I knew, it was love.

It's more of the clues, and mysteries I'm attached to... My mom and I watched all of the episodes today, and jotted down tons of ideas of who and what could be so and so. .. I just hate waiting dfjhskdfhksf.

I need to find out who the rubber man is. And I need to know more about Evan Peter's character Tate..

UGH TATE. I've never loved a teen grunge psychopathic may or may not be a ghost more then I have now. I remember when when Evan was in Phil Of The Future, and Sleepover. Ugh had such a crush on him. And now he plays this disturbed character with so much emotional issues it's amazing. This really has shown what an amazing actor he really is.

BUT YEAH. OBSESSED WITH IT. CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE NEW EPISODE. NEED TO KNOW.
November 4th, 2011 at 06:30am