Just what love is.

I'm beyond "in love". That's thrown around these days, everyones always "Oh I'm so in loveee with himmmm!! He's so wonderful guys!" Then a few weeks, sometimes days you hear this. "Oh we broke up. I hate him, he's so stupid." If that's how you feel now, you never were in love, and you have no idea what you are talking about.

Almost my entire highschool life has gone by, and I'm still madly in love with the same girl I was my freshmen year. This wonderful, amazing, beautiful girl. Don't think this is all easy, that fairy tail ending writing kinda journal entry. No sweetie, it's not that at all.

We've had so many ups and downs, and we still battle the biggest, hardest thing of all. Distance. This wonderful girl lives around 2,967 miles away (depending on which route you take.) Have we ever met in person? No, but hey, whats a few more months, when it's already been years apart? I'm tired of hearing all that "Oh she's probably fake!" Bullshit, everyone who says that, is beyond stupid. I've taken every precaution I can these days. Numerous webcam dates, and yes, I always see the same beautiful girl everytime. Phone calls every morning (well just about, sometimes I can't get out of class to call and wake her) I talk to a number of her friends, and I've seen them on webcam too, more then once, and they always look the same, minus the fact that their hair does grow, and they do get haircuts. So every one, stop. Love can be found anywhere.

This girl is my soulmate, my other half, my everything. She's the sweetest girl in the entire world and no one could ever top her in my heart. She's everything I could ever wish for, ever need.

My daughter is my pride and joy, and this little 16 month old can tell good from evil, even at her young age. She's never warmed up to anyone that way she's warmed up to my soulmate. They have webcam dates, and play together over webcam. My daughter even calls her mommy. It's so cute, because the woman I love, loves me as a whole, which includes my little girl. Our little girl. Me, her and my daughter make a family. Even if she is far away, she is a part of my family, and I can't wait for all of us to be together, and happy.

I want everyone to know that love is real, it does happen. Love is the most wonderful feeling in the whole world. Everyone has someone out there, you just have to give it a chance to find its self and florish. It's not always the "oh I knew the moment I saw them" sometimes it ends up happening between best friends. Sometimes it's complete strangers.

All I know, is that I found my soulmate, and it took the right moment for us to understand and know what our feelings were. I'm completely in love, and without her I would not be whole.
November 6th, 2011 at 03:02am