Get down girl, go 'head get down.

So last night I went to a post-Halloween party at my friend Cassie's house, and it was great. I was Katy Perry for Halloween, I had sequined black hot pants. Gold zipper in the back. Pretty trampy, I guess, but I don't give one sh*t. My legs looked greaaaat.

Don't you guys love putting on heels? They're just hot. They make everything look better, too.

But anyway it was fun, we danced and hung around and flirted. And then somebody put on Just Dance 2 and Just Dance 3 and sh*t went down.

It was a party for a theatre department really, so it was pretty legit because we're all kind of freaks. We had a massive group interpretive dance to Bohemian Rhapsody. But the most fun was when my number one ho jam came on: Gold Digger. And now I can't stop listening to it. Me and Maddie got down that was freakin' great. Oh, and 50 cent: In Da Club. heeeck yes.

I've been so stressed and tired and moody lately, that was just a really great night. Kind of let it all go.

Hairspray cast list will be posted on Tuesday. If I don't make it, I'll have a huge brown cow. All these people from other schools tried out because it's Hairspray. Screw you guys, where were you when we did The Scarlet Pimpernel and Grapes of Wrath and Aida and Oliver and skljaghlsfhh. Whatever.

On a happier note, I updated Saviour.

How are you guys?

P.S.
November 6th, 2011 at 06:50pm