Moving to Someplace Perfect

Okay, so, I am really excited/worried about my Grandma. She comes home from the hospital today, and it's been like 10 days since her operation. But I did make her really proud by actually driving (without killing anyone) to the hospital with my biological daddy. She was so proud, she never thought she would make it to see me driving, now all she has to do is hold on for just a bit longer to see me graduate. I'm so happy, but I can feel her slipping through my fingers. I know I have a limited amount of time with her, but then again, I have a limited amount of time with everyone.

I'm planning on moving to somewhere perfect soon, I really want to leave my town, most of the kids here are either high off drugs, gossiping and mean, gay and proud of it, or just plain strange. I hate it. I don't want to be in a small town anymore. I mean, I've met some pretty awesome people here, like my sister, Brianna Marie, (yes she's on here, most of you probably know her from her amazing writings) and my Daddy, Braden Jackson, (yes he's on here too) but I still hate it here. I want to move to someplace where I can wake up every morning and hear the beauty of everything. Like Spain, or Costa Rica. Or maybe Mexico. I dunno, just somplace that doesn't show so much of America. I mean, I'm proud to be an American, but sometimes, you need a change. I've moved around many times, and it was because of my parents, not me. And those moves were hard for me. But maybe if the move was for me, it wouldn't be as hard.

I can't wait to go and see the world:)

Annie
November 6th, 2011 at 08:39pm