Waiting and Waiting..

Come and take my by the hand.
For a week and still to this day I have been dreaming about the same guy over and over again. The places have been different but the feelings and the moments are all the same. I have had this happen before but this time it feels much more different. After I wake up from the dream I always have to think twice because the dream feels so real that it just happened two minutes ago. I use to love these dreams they would fill me with happiness and joy, but now it only brings me depression and tears. I know its just dreams but there is something inside my heart that makes theses dreams hurt more and more each day.
Come and show me that I am wrong.
I feel as if he is slipping away, and I have no way of stopping him. I don't want to force him to stay and I really don't want to talk about it with him. At this point I am at a loss for words to what is going on between us. It might just all be in my head but its getting harder and harder to look at him. All I want to do it just come out and say everything that is on my mind, but I don't want to scare him away. Every status on my facebook have been about him, he has done so much for me that I can not thank him enough. I know I have said this before but this time I can't stop saying it. I don;t know what I would do without him. Honestly I have any answer.. I would be dead, in the hospital, or just gone from the world. He showed me that not every guy is the same.
Come and hold me until I stop crying
Don't you love how one second you could be thinking about like a math test, but then all of a sudden bang! a flashback whether it be good or bad goes through your mind? There is no warning for it and all you can do it think about it. You try and try to talk about it but the words never make any sense. This happens to me so many times and this memory that decided to come back would usually make me happy. This time when it popped into my head, I lost it. I started crying so hard that I couldn't breath, and when I think about it now all I want to do it cry. The memory was over the summer. I was in Miami with my mom and I was texting this guy that I feel in love with, but at the time and still today we are just friends. One night he told me that he was in love with me and I thought that I was on top of the world, no one could bring me down. Anytime before I would think about this I would be happy, but know its like it kills me heart.
Come and say you love me.
I always say I don't know how much longer I can wait but honestly that does not mean anything to me anymore. I have been waiting for years and years, and nothing has changed. My feelings and thoughts are still in my mind waiting for them to be unleashed. I fantasize about how it would be if we were together, how it would be to be in your arms, how it would be to hold your soft gentle hand, how it would be to kiss your lips. I think I'm going crazy I think about this all the time and I dream about it. Right now all I have to do is stop typing and think about being in your room. It will feel as if I am right there and he is going to kiss me. I want this day to come true so bad! I want it so bad that I am prepared to do anything! I wanna see him alone to see what would happen.
November 7th, 2011 at 02:26am