H-E- Double Hockey Sticks.

Dear Mibbsters,
I'm truely sorry for the freakishly long wait for any sign of update or notice that I am alive, I am, so don't worry. I did write up a new chapter for PMP, but Mibba being stupid, it erased itself. I had the whole chapter up and ready, but I left to take a break. So my computer went into sleep mode. I came back and went on, only to see that Mibba logged me out. I was always able to log on and hit the back button to the chapter thingy and still have it there. But this time, my work was gone. Poof, disappeared. Yes, I am extremely mad about that. But, that chapter probably wont be out for a while now. I'm really sorry. I'm extremely busy with hockey and school to the point where it's actually a luxury to be home. I'm constantly on the ice or in a stinky car.
Updates on my life... I'm in a love triangle. That's great, right? That boy I've talked about before on this... I'm actually now on the roster with him for an all guys team. His brother is the other point to this triangle. I'll call this first interest "A" and his brother "B". Well I started taking a liking in "B" when I first started practicing. My mom and his dad thinks its the cutest thing ever when I'm flustered about him. He has messy, curly light brown hair. Beautiful brownish eyes. His voice is to the point where it's almost to its full capacity of deep- so its cutely scratchy when he talks. I really like him a lot, and that freaks me out. He actually plays on the team as well, as a goalie. And his dad told me that when I get my goalie pads, "B" is going to teach me.
On the other hand, brother "A" has been noticing me and doing strange things lately. He was the first boy I had tooken an interest in during the Summer program. His attitude varies a lot. Happy, annoyed, angry, bubbly, annoyed... you get the picture. But lately his attitude with me has changed over the time. Everytime he skates past, he sees me and smiles. Or when coach has us huddled, he'd be right next to or behind me. His hair is straight, dark brown that kind of looks to be like a skater boy's. His eyes are dark brown like mine. Tanned skin like his brothers. His voice is deep and smooth and can melt a girl into a puddle.
The bigger problem is, is that I feel like a moron. Brother "B" is only thirteen going on fourteen soon. When "A" is sixteen. I'm sixteen. Yeah. Isn't that awkward? Yes.
Well that's my life. Always stressful. And to top that, I have my first game with all guys this Friday. I'm scared.
Want some good news? I made a new one shot. I'm posting it right after this. So... look for it. I made it a while ago. So enjoy.
November 9th, 2011 at 01:40am