Someone New

Okay so ever since my break up, I've had a crush on a certain someone. I'm not planning on doing anything now but staying her friend but I feel like writing about it.

Okay so since the begining of the year, I have dated my ex girlfriend. Lucinda (not her real name) and we broke up last month and since I'm single, why not have a secret crush? So I thought about my friends but they are just friends and nothing else...but there is this one girl that I think is really cute. Her name is Kathy (again not her real name) and she is so adorable. She loves to laugh and she is a good person, way better than Lucinda. Anyways, I'm involved in a school organization called "Link Crew" and Kathy is in my group. She is the only one who listens to me when I talk to the class and the other kids don't seem to care.

Anyways, as I was going to say, she is really cute but the problem is is that she is a Freshman and I'm a Senior. I mean, she's a good friend but she is really nice and she gives me hugs alot too! But I give alot of people hugs. I kinda wanna tell her that I have a crush on her, but what's the point of a crush if I told her that I had a crush on her? Oh well, and I asked her if she would like to be in my ensemble for Concert Band and she said YES in a heart beat. So hopefully something will happen then.

I kinda wanna tell her friend Donna (not her real name) but I'm not sure. Oy love is a rollercoaster ride! Oh well, I will figure something out later. But she's really nice and I like her but with breaking up with my ex about a month ago and then dating a Freshman that would probably be really wrong.
November 9th, 2011 at 03:19am