Finally, a moment to breath. -questions-

Art shows, work, school and family. Stress, stress, stress and stress. I feel like I'm constantly working but I haven't gotten anything done or have made any money.

I worked about 76 hours these last two week and only made about $380. Not cool.

I've made about 50 items for this up coming art show but it wont even fill up half of my table.

I haven't gone to either of my art classes in a month, guess whose super behind!

and now I learn my grandma and uncle are coming. woo.

At least my mono is gone, and that i can actually sleep at night again.

and I got laid :#

I really wish it was all gone right now, and that I had some real friends to come hang out with me and help me escape. I do have my wonderful boyfriend, but I think I've been annoying and clingy lately.

I guess I have my characters, they are the closest thing I have to friends right now. I love them more than anything. They keep me sane.

-questions-
1. You stressed?
2. Can you believe they're playing Christmas music on the radio?
3. Got a Job?
4. Have you ever fallen in love with a character?(doesn't have to be romantically in love)
5. Do you have friends?
6. Comment Swap? (i'll read your first 5 chapters)
story - Of a Boy Named Jack
November 10th, 2011 at 04:53am