"You need to forget all that drugged up bull****"

I bet you really thought you loved me too you arrogant asshole

Poor little awkward (your name goes here). No one appreciated how creative and warm and kind you were, including me. Why you spent so long perusing me, I still can't figure out.

You sank to my level and I finally wanted you. We could have had one of those Tarantino romances; drug filled and masochistic.

I was still in that "I hate men so much I'll pretend to love them" stage. You knew what I was doing. You also knew there was a scared, fragile little girl inside me and fought to bring her out.

You got burned, buddy. I burned you. And not a day goes by that I don't regret it. I really want that to stop.

I pushed you away because you were too much like me. Too adored. Too hated. Too smart. Too strange. Too obsessed with yourself. Maybe that's why we clicked, but I don't have the capacity to chase after a boy. You’re supposed to chase me.

Of course you gave up on us, because you're so much like me.

So I did what you did to become too good for me. Quit drugs. Started reading/finishing school. Moved in with my Dad to get away from my bi-polar mom.

Then I said sorry for everything. I bared my soul to you and told you everything I thought needed to be said.

Then you said “You need to forget all that drugged up bullshit, babe”

You're right. My entire life with you was entwined with my drugged up bullshit. Now I just want to become desired by everybody. I want to shine just to spite you. I want you to see how easy it is for me to forget you and burn you again. I want to have everything you wish you had.

The worst part is, somewhere deep inside, I hope we end up together, somewhere waaaay down the road. The idea of being hurt again by you is terrible, but the idea of life without you is worse.

Love? Probably.
November 13th, 2011 at 10:03am