I may have a problem....

Hey Mibba:)

So, I'm sitting here on my couch becaue I am too lazy to get up. I think it may be physically impossible for me to move. <sigh> this could be very interesting...And I think I defiantly have a problem. What if I'm stuck here forever?

See, I've been so exhausted for the last three weeks because of band and this week it's totally catching up to me. See, we have our indoor marching band concert next week and it's our biggest production and my lovely trumpet section isn't even close to being ready..joy.

on the brighter side, I now have a place to stay when I'm a bum musician/writer in the the future. My friend and I were speculating what our futures are going to be like, and since he plans on being a nuclear engineer and make like millions and I'm going to be a musician/writer, I told him when I'm out of a job and living as a hobo, I'll come live with him in his huge mansion.....even hypothetically I'm a user, lol!

Ok, enough for tonight, except that you should check out my story "It's You, I Suppose"... I added two new chapters today! Please give it a chance:)

Ok, well, I'm going to try and remove myself from this couch... Wish me luck

--Addy

"When we were young we used to say, that you only hear the music when you're heart begins to break, we are the kids from yesterday"--MCR
November 15th, 2011 at 04:15am