Vote Please? I'll Give Ya A Cookie! <3

Okay, so before I give you what you are voting on, I'll give you a bit of a description on Georgie's and mine new story :)

The story is about a girl [un-named] who at the tender age of 10-ish was diagnosed with Ewing Sarcoma, a type of cancer that resides in the bones. As a result, she was forced to take extended breaks from her calling - dance - in order to do treatments and surgeries. After a little over seven years of this, however, her family was truly beginning to feel the after-affects of a diseased daughter; they're beautiful two story townhouse was reduced to a shabby apartment with barely any furniture. As a result of their sufficient lack of healthcare and cash all together, her mother and father were desperate for a solution.

And here's where most of you will be all "RIGKCKIEhjgfwrnvwief HW STPID U DUM BUT"

Yes, she does get into a "arranged" marriage, if you can call it that. If you've seen the show Grey's Anatomy, then you may sort of understand the predictament that was made. If not, basically a head surgeon and a guy married for the sole reason that her health care was awesome and he was poor and sickly. That's the type of arrangement made, and while of course both parties weren't happy, the girl and the guy accepted it because it was to keep the girl alive, basically (though, at the start of the story she's just getting into a state of remission, however, lacking in hair and everything).

And that's it. NOW PLEASE HELP WITH THE TITLE POR FAVOR:

-Live Like We're Dying [1]
-How To Save a Life [4]
-Heartbeat Medley [1]

THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE TO VOTE FOR. See? Easy as pie :D

Though if you have some recommendations for names, that would be lovely :D
November 16th, 2011 at 04:31am