Crushing on my friend’s brother?!

I went to my friend’s house the other day and I was l having a fun time, but once her brother got home. Something inside me changed, I mean I have met him before so I thought that it would be no different. Then he said a few words and something in my heart stopped. I swear it felt like I was meeting him for the first time. In my mind I can’t stop thinking about him, he just makes me smile. He is very tall, which I love. He is funny, which I also love.

To me I just don’t think its right to date him, I mean if we date. I just don’t feel like it would be right, like it would be weird. I remember it was not too long ago that I said to my friend, “What would you do if I ended up dating your brother?” I said this as a joke just to see what she would say, and her response was not the best. “No! No! No!” She said, and I kind of just left it at that.

I don’t know if these feelings are real at the moment. It’s all confusing for me and I just don’t know. Let’s say that he does ask me out I honestly would have to see what her sister thinks. I know sounds stupid right? I need her approval; well yeah to me I think I do. See how confusing this is.
November 19th, 2011 at 02:01am