I found the one<3

So I've been in Baltimore, Maryland since Saturday, because my Uncle was going to take me to a Ravens game for a very belated birthday present. It doesn't matter that my birthday was September first and the game was yesterday; it was the most wonderful day of my life. The Ravens won, which is always exciting, and we had the most amazing seats. They were right behind the goal post and four rows up.

Image

Such a fantastic day. Tailgated for the first time, first NFL football game, and first really amazing day in a long time.

But that's not even the best part.

I visited the University of Maryland today. It was the third school that I've visited, and I absolutely loved it. Otterbein and Ohio State I was a little iffy on because there were huge things that I wasn't sure about. But there were zero cons to Maryland that I can think of. It was adorably traditional, but at the same time there were so many modern facilities and technological things.

I love it. I think I found the school that I want to go to. Now I just need to get in. That's going to be the tough part.

In totally different news, Turkey Day is coming up! I love the holidays<3 Hope everyone is having a great week (:
November 22nd, 2011 at 02:22am