Can It Really Be Ending Like THIS ?!

He was my best friend. My love. My everything, And his mom(?!) stepped between us and now I'm not even allowed to talk to him! Where is this fair to us? I love him more than anything, he made me feel like no other. And now we have to sneak around behind his parents back, steal kisses between classes and talk late at night?! This isn't fair ! While his parents say they want him to focus on school, but are pushing him into another girl he DOESN't even like ! He barely knows her and he hates her. I personally have no opinion on her because I've met her once and she seemed fine. But it kills me seeing her face everytime I see her in school. He is the sweetest guy I've ever met, and he still treats me like his girlfriend but when you get down to it. It;s over. I can't talk to him the same. I cry when his name comes up on my phone or my facebook, I cry when I look him in the eyes, and I cry everytime my iPod plays a song that we would listen to together, which is basically everything on my iPod. My heart is dying and it always hurts because I want so bad or him to be mine again and so does he. I can't give up on him, we can't give up on each other, we've tried it doesn't work. I love him with everything in me. I don't know what to do. Does everything have to start at once? When does the pain stop? When do I get my break?!
November 24th, 2011 at 08:53pm