What Do You Want To See From Me Next?

Hey guys, Ashley here. Um, well, basically, Haley (fallenangel3mo) and I have completely scrapped the set update list thing because it's not getting us comments or more readers and so from now on we're not going to update AT ALL unless you ask us to.

On another note. I've got a couple of story ideas floating around in my mind and I've actually got them both laid out with a plot and character lists as well in word documents. So the question I have for you is.. WHICH ONE DO YOU WANT TO SEE FIRST?

Here are your options:

1) Bad Enough For You; (All Time Low)

This is a story about Alex Gaskarth's twin sister and the decision she has to make when she realizes that while she's madly in love with her current boyfriend, she's a roadie for her brother's band and distance is ruining them. She finds herself falling for one of her brother's friends and knows that she can't have both so the big question is who is she going to choose?

2) Teenage Dirtbags; (Original Fiction)

Maddi Mckee is used to being the center of attention. In her group of friends she's the 'alpha' and she really does have it all. She's got the looks, the money, the brains AND the boyfriend but when shy girl, Samantha Mortuary, joins the school and all of her friends soon turn their attention to her, how's that going to affect Maddi?

So.. those are your two choices and just so you know. BOTH will be written but I want to know which one you want me to write FIRST cause before I start the second one, Hales and I need to finish one of our co-written stories.

Listening to: I'd Hate To Be You When People Find Out What This Song Is About - Mayday Parade
November 26th, 2011 at 06:17pm