A Little Bit Of Life

Thanksgiving break has its ups and down. Mine have been some pretty interesting ups and downs. I think I'll begin with the ups.

First up. I got to see my mother after six months. Second up, my grade in photo has gone up after my teacher failed to put grades in for months and I got my phone back. Third up, I've finally caught on my ridiculous sleeping pattern, after who knows how many months of being exhausted EVERYDAY. Fourth up, I got to see my best friend who I only see when I go to my aunts house, and so far I have spent almost everyday of this crazy break with her. And my fifth, final and BIGGEST up... well so far (break isn't over yet) My (currently) ex boyfriend's mom agreed to let us see each other, which made my break amazing because I love him with all my heart and he feels the same way back and I can't live without him. So I'm EXTREMELY excited to see him tomorrow, and I get to spend the whole day with him, which I haven't been able to do in MONTHS.

Well, unfortunately not everything can be great so, here's my downs. Down one, After (yes this was part of my up) not seeing my mom for so many months, I get to see her, BUT we got into a fight, and not just a normal teenage mom and daughter fight. A horrible fight, that included ugly words, screaming, throwing of objects, and a few scrapes (and no she did not physically hit me. and no she is not abusive at all. it was just a confrentation and we are working on it.). Second down, I hit my head on the coffee table and now have a bruise on my temple of mt head. Down three, my laptop is acting ridiculous and annoying and its only a couple of months old. And down number four, I just realized I have a full paper and sixty photo pictures to take by Monday and I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO DO EITHER !!! I have no idea what to do my photo on. Its a photo essay and I NEED HELP SO IDEAS WOULD BE GREATTTTT !!!

Thanks for caring enough to read. I meant to do this on my first one but I never did so I'll start here... My song for today is and lyrics for today is..

Take my hand lets go,
Somewhere we can rest our souls.
We'll sit where it's warm,
You say look we're here alone.
I was running in circles,
I hurt myself,
Just to find my purpose.
Everything was so worthless,
I didn't deserve this,
But to me you were perfect.
I'm scattered through this life.
If this is life I'll say good bye.
She's gone like an angel,
With wings let me burn tonight
- Circles by Hollywood Undead.
November 26th, 2011 at 06:54pm