I'm Still A Little F*cked Up

This is the second week in a row I've managed to do my blogs for Chemistry a minute before they were due directly after a night of partying.

So, today was very nice. I haven't seen my love for the whole week and I've been dying to see him. He picked me up, bought me hot chocolate, and we had a picnic on top a hill in the park and watched the ducks and birds in the huge pond below.

Sounds like a fairytale, eh?

Thats what I was thinking.

Anyway, we played cards. I took some pictures. We cuddled and got interrupted twice, but the people were rather nice and just apologized and ran off. One guy told us to have fun, but not too much fun. Pleasant people they are. Must nicer than the last park we were at.

He drove me back to my house and we cuddled for the whole day. He fell asleep for like 15 minutes, which I thought was the cutest thing.

We ended up doing our first time of doing "stuff," if you understand what I mean. But not sex. He wants to wait.
He's thick.

He left around 7, and then Emma picked me up and we had an outing with our friends and her boyfriend (who is one of our friends). I'm still a little f*cked up at the moment. A little high, a little buzzed. All in all, tonight went well. I'm glad to be home by myself for once this break in my soft comfy bed, which delightfully smells like my puddin'.
November 27th, 2011 at 07:25am