Modern Family

So it's back to school tomorrow and I'm sooooo not ready but then again I can't wait. I have this rough draft due tomorrow and I don't know if it's good enough. If my English teacher tells me there is something wrong with it, I'm gonna freak. I will be like.

"Hold up Mr. Stanchek, you best be gettin up outs of meh grilll BEFORE I be knocking you out!"

Image

No not really Mr. Stanchek kind of scares me. Even though he looks like Mitch from Modern Family

Image

So I went to see breaking dawn for the second time and I went with my mom. Oh my gosh. Never again. She was crying, telling me to hush when I was trying to make a funny, and then told me to move away from her when I was eating my popcorn.

If I's be hungry, I's gotta eat. lol :)

Image

I cried during the movie. I knew what was going to happen so I was crying earlier when I totally didn't want to be crying. (sorry not gonna say which part for those of you who may not have seen, in that case, go see it and then come see me :)

Oh okay now to the questions.
1. Do you have anything that you have to do once you get back to school?
2. Do you have a teacher that looks like a celebrity?
3. Do you have a family member that over reacts when watching movies?

Now go and answer these, I love reading your answers :)
November 28th, 2011 at 11:25pm