Just a simple thought.

Life...
It throws you a lot of ups and downs, a lot of curve balls. You can be so incredibly happy and not have a care in the world..Then something happens; maybe a loss, maybe a realization, maybe just some random event. Something you never could have imagined would take place. Or maybe it's something that was in the process of happening, it was building itself up, and it finally took place. There's a lot of things that can throw you off course. You can look at it as either a loss or a gain. Depending on how much that "event" meant to you, you can find yourself broken...Feeling as if there's nothing left. I've felt like that a lot...It feels as if it takes so much to keep breathing, to find another reason to wake up and take that breath of morning air. What keeps you going? What makes you want to keep opening your eyes? Especially if you feel you've lost it all. I mean...It's hard, right? You always have the somewhat easy option of giving up. Letting go. Never moving on. Like I said, You give up. Where does that leave you? Alone? Hurt even more? Lost? Depressed? After all that, where do you take it from there? Some think suicide, others drugs, or maybe it's keeping to yourself and never letting anyone in again, could be something else. All you get from that though is..Nothing. You end up stuck and broken. It ends up being the hardest place to get out of. For me, it seemed when everything started to go wrong I took up partying, smoking weed, making the wrong kind of friends, getting into trouble, and into situations that would hurt me even more. Now, I tend to keep to myself. There's points where I was done, I didn't want to do it anymore. Sometimes I'm still like that. Now instead of going out, I just tend to smoke. I get to the point where I can't comprehend anything, I can't keep a conversation, and all emotion is gone. Later on though, I pay for it. I end up dealing with the same exact problems, but I deal with it double the emotion. I become a mess and a wreck. No one can seem to get through to me, no one is really able to talk to me. There's a lot more things that tend to happen afterwards, but the point is..Not everything "event" that happens is bad persay, there's something coming from it...Yeah, at first it won't seem like that, but if you search, you look and you don't dwell on what is right in front of your face you can usually find something there. It's taken me awhile to figure that out. It's been hard, and you know...I'm still figuring it out. It takes our whole life. I guess what I'm trying to say...is the more you search for the good the easier it will be to find. Never let anything go unseen, because in doing that you can miss the greatest joys of life. Love like you've never loved before. Let whatever happens, happen. Whether it be bad or good. It's going to build you up, even if it breaks you first. It allows you to feel, it allows you to love, it allows you to open up. Only if you allow it to though. Through it all you hold strong, and keep your chin up. Even if that means you have to have the help of someone else, even if it means you have to lean a little. Always...No matter what...Know that even at your lowest points, there's someone that loves you. More than you could ever imagine.
November 29th, 2011 at 01:57pm