Contest - Story - Questions.

Hey guys. I have some bad news, any stories that I have on mibba will be ignored for a while. My grades were pretty sh*tty when I got my mid-term and I only have until a couple weeks into December to bring them up.

To those of you who are in my contest, the due date and all that has NOT changed, for those of you who wish to join my contest, just look in a previous journal, or here click me.

Contest Stats:
7 Spots in the song section.
7 Spots in the character section.
6 Spots in the picture section.

I might add more if needed, join and have fun!

Lately I have been sick, too, so I haven't really been on the computer to write, and any writing I've done I've just kept to myself. I don't feel like sharing any stories right now, not until I reach my goal of finishing at least ONE by the end of my Sophomore year. I still have some time, but until then I vow that I won't be posting any NEW stories onto mibba. Only updating my current ones, every NOW and then. But UNTIL my grades are up, do NOT be expecting anything from me.

Now you might get a journal entry for an update on the contest or something, but other than that, you really won't get much else. But please, don't be afraid to enter my contest. I am very much looking forward to your entries - to those of you who have entered and possible entrants- it will be fun.

Now if you'll excuse me, I must go and finish my homework, get something to eat, and get ready for my orchestra concert later.

I hope everyone had a lovely day/evening/morning.

Questions:
1)How's life?

2)Weather where you are?

3)Current favorite song?

4)Contest?

5)How's school for you?

6)If a vampire has a girlfriend, how does he resist the urge to drink her blood while on her period?

With much love to you all,
Nicole.
November 29th, 2011 at 09:46pm