Author's Notes; I Can't Do The One Two Step

New ATL Video, Time Bomb :D
Would be muchly appreciated if you check these guys out, they are verry talented :)

Kay so yeah, new chapter as promised, sorry for the mistakes i will go through it tomorrow and edit them. So it doesn't look like this story will be done by December seeing as the 1st is tomorrow but hopefully it will be finished by the new year.

Who like the Zack point of view? This is a new twist on the story that i came up with the other day. so yep, let me know what you thing and down to the questions;

1. Who whats to guess whats wrong with Holly?
2. Anybody keen to see the Good Charlotte boys come back?
3. How do you think things are going to go now that Cooper and Steph are on speaking terms?
4. Anyone in particular that you want to read the point of view of?
5. How do you think Emily is going to handle so many people in the house?

6. Anything so far that has confused you?
7. Do you think Cooper will act on his feelings for Steph.
8. Who wants to see Zack and Holly get together?
9. Anyone want to guess what is going to happen in the next few chapters?
10. Anything you really want to happen?

Thank you, leave your comments either on here or in comments on the chapter.
If you want to know when I'm updating.or writing follow me on twitter, i update regularly.
Also feel free to tell me to hurry up with the updates on my profile because i do go on here nearly every day.

Love you guys, your amazing and please comment <3 ox
November 30th, 2011 at 12:53pm