Keep Them In Your Thoughts.

Yesterday there was a terrible car crash. Inside that car were five people I see everyday at school. Three of them are dead. One of them I use to talk to all the time and then The past two weeks I hadn't answered the phone or email. And now he's gone. Another one was a classmate that I've grown up with forever, we were suppose to graduate together. He's now gone. The last one I did not know extremely well but when I talked to him he was so funny and made everyone laugh. The other two are in critical condition. One is some one I use to be really close to and even dated at one time. I've loved him as a friend and a person and I keep hoping he'll be fine. The last one is also a classmate I've grown up with my whole life. We are suppose to graduate together and share the happy moment with out whole class. He has two kids on the way and I hope and pray that he makes it out of this. He has a bright future and deserves to live it.

You may go through school saying that person is just a face I see every day in the hall and that they aren't your friend and there seems to be no significance. But you're wrong. If you are in a small school just like mine, you will really miss that person just being there. You could "hate" that person but I bet you would feel guilty. These people have family and friends; people that love them unconditionally. The effect of some one who is lost to matter how close you are or not has an impact. Treat every one as though it could be their last one. If they were to die would you really want your last words to be mean? or heartless? no.

I am not trying to preach or anything like that and you might think that this is what every one says. Well, everyone is right. I'd would just like you to pray for and keep in your thoughts these five boys and their family and friends.
November 30th, 2011 at 03:46pm