I just thought...

kay, so since I haven't written a journal in FOREVER, I thought I'd quickly type one out now, while I have a break.
Anyways, my life has been HECTIC. I'm exhausted, and I know for a fact that I won't sleep again tonight. Why?, you might as... well I have month old twin cousins. My aunt had mental breakdown and is in the hospital, so guess who is taking care of them? Well if you guessed me, you guessed right. Her 14 year-old neice. Ugh. My uncle takes care of them during the day, and I do the night feeds, and make sure they aren't screaming all night. The girl is fucking collicy(sp?). It's VERY irritating to hold a baby in your arms for 8 to 9 hours, while trying to do other things. Plus, the boy is sick (he has heart problems) and throws up almost everything he eats... so I get vomited on 3 or 4 times daily. And not just baby spit up. This kid full-on vomits. Lovely eh?
Well, I came home to get clothes and a few other nessacry supplies (Laptop, Advil, Shampoo, CD's) and I'll be rushing back soon, because I left my uncle alone with two babies, and his four-year old daughter.
Other than that, I've been having a ton of fun. Canada Day was a blast, and I filmed everything... Cassidy ditching me to go piss in the bushes... teehee... I got that on film too.
July 2nd, I went swimming with Cass, and I was too short to touch the bottom, so she gave me piggybacks all day.
Oh, and yesterday I went to get my medical done with some friends for a camp that we're going to in two weeks... and there were these really cute guys behind us in line.. and we ended up talking(they're going to the same session as us)... I don't know how we started talking really... I was singing Green Days' Longview, and then the kid with the really long bangs started singing to... and then my friends joined in and his did too.. and we ended up screaming it at the top of our lungs. Quite fun actually. But yeah, the guys were super nice, and I'm looking forward to spending time with them at camp.
And, well, I dunno. Does anyone have any good bok suggestions, or something like that? I need something to do at night while I'm waiting for the first twin to wake up for the 1 o'clock feed. Suggestions?

xxx
Cassie
Mwah!
July 6th, 2007 at 11:46pm