ilovemusic + me and happiness reunite.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm(: ... Music ?
I had an ipod for a long time, but I lost it about a month back at school, and so the only thing I wanted for my birthday/Christmas was an ipod or mp3 player. I didn't care. anything that played music, I would love! and yesterday was my birthday(: my daddys girlfriend and my older brother bought me a Creative Zen MP3 Player. it was a refurb, and everytime you lock it, then unlock it, the screen goes white and you have to turn it off and then back on (so i don't lock it). and even though it's on shuffle, when the song is over i have to click the next song button (whatever). but, I REALLY DON'T CARE! haha; i love it ^_^ it plays music and that's all i need! i was dying without music!! it's my inspiration! my lifeline! and now i have it backk ? and everything in the universe is right(: haha; exspecially when I get my phone back in 12 days. haha. (long story).

well, i'm just really happy(: haha. obviously. i didn't really think that i would ever be happy again... after i was forced to move and after all those heartbreaking experiences, i didn't think i could ever feel the warmth of happiness again. but, it's been roughly a year. since the time i tried to kill myself. since the time my parents started fighting again. since the time Dad moved out of their bedroom... since the time i wished everthing would just end... and everything has changed. i am actually happy.(: i have made a complete 360 turn in my life. i now see what there is in life to appreciate. i have great friends! i have TWO amazing houses. i'm not poor. i have a nice family. i'm beautiful. i have music? i have the whole world in front of me?

:) i'm happy you guys. are you??

iloveyou?

-Tika
December 6th, 2011 at 03:48pm