School

I know about 99 % of you will not agree with me, but I like school. I don’t like how sweaters and kakis are ‘in’ at my school, and I don’t like math very much. But, school is a nice place for me sometimes.

I actually get to be away from doing work at school. I know that sounds crazy, but I do. I normally have to work a ton when I’m home. Now, most of you are probably thinking why the crap I think taking pictures is hard. Well, you have to do a whole lot of moving around, picking the right sceneries. It is also bad when your mom is counting on you to get pictures. You show her boss something, he doesn’t like it and yells at my mom. I always feel like I’m letting her down. Taking pictures is nice for the first week and then… It’s not fun anymore.

I also like school because I get to be away from my god awful sisters, which is always nice?.

I like seeing my friends at school, too. My two friends, Brigit, Wisteria (Cool name, I know?), and Rochelle (We call her Shelly?) are amazing friends. They aren’t into the whole sweater thing, which kind of makes them odd. But, I like them. I think they are basically the other popular clique, next to the sweater girls.

So, yeah, I know a lot of you don’t agree, but I still like school?. I don’t completely know why I’m writing this, but… whatever?. Comment please, or comment on my other journals!

P.S. I will probably be posting a new story soon… but I don’t completely know what it should be about ha-ha ?!
December 6th, 2011 at 10:30pm