Dear Jimmy Sullivan...

I want to start off saying thank you for being the coolest mother frucker I ever got to know about, because without your wild hair and your funny out look on life I would have just followed the crowd, but I can't turn back now because I wouldn't be leading the life I am right now.

It's not the most money making life, but it's sure working right now.

I want to thank you for pushing me to call my dad at 1am this morning. It was 1am his time, but near 10pm my time, because I spent almost 40mins talking to my dad and it was the best almost 40mins of the whole 8 years I didn't talk to him.

Jimmy, if your guiding me through my life now then I ask you to please keep my Grandma Fields from dying, because she's been get sicker as she gets older and I don't want to lose her like I lost my Grandpa James. If you told the big guy upstairs to make her start opening up to me then I thank you for that as well, because Grandma Fields and I never really got along until these last 2 years and I appreciate all that you've done.

I thank you for helping my mom through her breast cancer surgery as well. Don't think of lying to me, because I know you were there and I know you kicked my ass into gear so I could help with her recovery as well.

You haven't been there for just me. You have been there for everyone...I wonder if your Superman or something. Faster than a speeding bullet and only krypton can destroy you.

On my side of things, I give you and your crazy ass a big hug and a huge thank you for what you have done for me and everyone else so far.

I love you Jimmy, and I'll keep crying every time I think of you no matter what.

This isn't a goodbye, because, like my dad said "Goodbye's are too permanent" so it's a see you later.

Love,

Chelsea's Dead Smile

"Cause everybody's gotta die sometime yea yea..." - A Little Piece Of Heaven by Avenged Sevenfold.

"... I won't see you tonight. Sorrow set deep inside my blood, all the one's around me I care for and most of all I loved, but I can't see myself that way please don't forget me or cry while I'm away..." - I Won't See You Tonight Part 1 by Avenged Sevenfold
December 9th, 2011 at 11:14am