Maybe Its Not My Weekend... But It's Gonna Be My Year

So this week has been the craziest week of my life. Not even kidding.everyday was something ridiculous.
Monday - Sprained my ankle. I was hanging out with my cousin and his friend, and they woke me up at 8 in the morning to go to the park... ridiculous.. anyway I was on Tom's (my friend, Yes my boyfriend's name is Tom they are not the same person so I will refer to Boyfriend Tom as Thomas.) back. Well he and my cousin Justin were passing me back and forth on their backs because I didn't want to walk. They decided to make me get down and jump on Justin's back because passing someone from one person's back to another is difficult. Good plan? yeah great if they would have told me... I had my head phones in and they knew it. Anyway Tom dropped me to put me down and I didn't know, so I fell. My ankle cracked, I tried to stand up didn't work. My ankle began to swell, and thank god my aunt is a nurse and helped me out. But anyway they continued their walk to the park ! AFTER I GOT HURT! then stuck me in a baby swing and left me there for like 45 minutes while they ran around like idiots. It was not fun !

Tuesday - I got grounded because when I told my mom I was going to my dad's house for Christmas break, she thought I meant moving up there... so now I'm grounded. (STUPID)

Wednesday - ugh I can't even talk about Wednesday. Let's put it this way. High School Drama. I punched a bitch in the face for saying my boyfriend cheated on me when I was with him when she said he did... so I punched her got sent home early... yeah yeah yeah. but surprisingly all I got was an after school detention for 30 minutes. Apparently Mr. Mullins understood why I was mad.

Thursday - My ex boyfriend tried to kiss me in front of my current boyfriend? uhhhhhh? what the helllll?! so that started a whole fight.

Friday - I live in the basement of my house and my basement got flooded cause a pipe burst, and the only room down there that got messed up was mine so had to take everything out and rearrange. so much fun. I get to finish tomorrow.

Any thats how stupid my week has been. Its been crazy.

So today while i was cleaning it was really hot so I was done for the night so I went to take a shower. Get in the shower.. blood pouring down my back.., and at first I didn;t know where I was bleeding so I freaked out.. then I realized oh my back stings, thats where the blood was coming from. So I got out of the shower and looked in the mirror. No lie, a 6 inch cut STRAIGHT down my spine... bleeding. WHERE THE HELL DID THAT COME FROM?! i looked at the shirt I had before I took a shower. No blood? what the hell. So I;m freaked out because i don't know where this came from.

Hopefully come next year everythng will change. Anyway, I am so ready for bed thanks for reading :)

Song :)
Maybe it's not my weekend but it's gonna be my year
And I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass as I go nowhere
And this is my reaction to everything I fear
Cause I've been going crazy, I don't wanna waste another minute here

Make believe that I impress
That every word, by design, turns a head
I wanna feel reckless, wanna live it up just because
I wanna feel weightless 'cause that would be enough

If I could just find the time
Then I would never let another day go by
I'm over getting old

- All TIme Low; Weightless
December 10th, 2011 at 06:21am