Things That Will Never Not Confuse Me On Mibba

I have been around for a while now, and there are still some things that confuse the crap out of me.

1. Those new mibbians who instantly have super awesome profiles. It took me like a month to figure out how to do anything. How do you already magically have a snazzy looking profile!? You have been a user for like ten minutes. Give me your magic!

2. Girls who have pictures of guys for their avatars. Why... just why?

3. How people have magically awesome layouts. Once again... give me your magic powers.

4. Why girls comment rape guys even when the guy writes all over their page that they are gay. Do girls not know that means they like penis?

Image

5. People who fake other people. This mostly goes into a life thing, because I don't understand why people aren't happy with who they are. I think everyone is rockin and you are just how you are meant to be. So why in the world would you waste time trying to be someone else.

5.5. Girls who fake guys, only to make them gay. I just don't understand this one.

6. The point of comment rape, you all say the same thing!

7. This weird obsession with being different, once again see number 5. Just be you.

Image

So yeah those are a few of the random things I do not, nor will I probably ever understand about this site. Are there anythings you still don't understand?

P.S: Go forth my lovely mibbians and tell me what you think!
December 14th, 2011 at 12:07am