Weirdest Nap Time Ever

Image

I finished my last final today guys, at least for my college classes. High school finals are not for a few more weeks. I totally rocked today's final so I completely feeling BA. I got done so fast I got to go home and had two hours to nap!

Image

So I never get nap time so of course this was rockin. I totally crashed on my bed and was asleep almost instantly. This is where it gets weird mibba, because... I had a dream.

I normally dream about weird stuff like rainbows and unicorns so that is no big deal. But in today's dream I was in love with my teacher. It was my nerdy college teacher combined with my nerdy pe teacher. It was so weird. And at first he didn't love me back so I fought for his love. There were kids and zombies. At one point my cell phone fell into a giant pit of sand. And I lived in some weird mall house thing. It was just completely weird.

So if dreams all mean something what does this dream mean? Do I have a secret fetish for nerdy teachers? I don't think so.

Image

So I want to know if any of you have really weird dreams sometimes.

Also I have two new stories that I would love for you guys to check out.

GroupThink and Misconceptions

Both are slash stories, the first only has a prologue while the other one has the first chapter posted. I will love you forever if you go read one of them.

Image
December 14th, 2011 at 11:06pm