...And Syrup! + have you read...

Ello Mibba!

So it's December 14th....11 days before Christmas.....

AND IT RAINED. ALL DAY!

Why? Well, because clearly the Heat Myster and Snow Myster are arguing. It just makes me sad that there maybe no white Christmas. By this time last year, we had about three feet of snow....*sigh*

Anyway....I was watching Elf the other day and have not stopped quoting it sense! Seriously, I love that movie soooooooo much! I watch it once a year....and shove 11 cookies into the VCR.

Ok, so has anybody read "The Thirteenth Tale"? I just read it for English and wow....it was seriously the best book I have read in a looooong time. I stayed up until one the other night clinging on to every word...that's how powerful it was.

And then I got to the end and I'm like....brain over load from thinking about the mystery and intrigue way way way too much!

So yeah, and comes to a close a rather pointless journal. My offer for co writes is still out there for anybody who wishes to start one with me! Seriously, i have started so many but i just love them so much i want to do more! Its probably going to catchup to me, but at this point, i just want more! Just leave a comment or PM me....if you are interested:)

Ok, last thing. Please please check out my new co write "Wasteland". Its an Alice and Wonderland fanfic and it's awesome! Or....so I've been told, but check it out (and anything else of mine for that matter) to find out yourself:) I would heart you forever if you did!

Luvs, Addy

"Why does the world as I know it keep on bringing me down?"--Forever the Sickest Kids
December 15th, 2011 at 12:23am