Finnish Music

So, I've recently acquired the music of 30+ Finnish bands ranging from folk, to folk metal, to glam rock, to pop rock, to punk rock, to industrial, to power metal, to hard rock, etc.

Am I the only one that's seriously into Finnish music or am I not alone in this?

Because everything from other countries blows America out of the fucking water.

Currently listening to Turmion Kåtiöt, Verjnuarmu, The Rasmus, Korpiklaani, and Children of Bodom.

I'm the only one I know, besides a few people on tumblr, that is into Finnish bands and I need more Finnish band fan friends.

I'm alone. D:

And here now are my opinions on the aforementioned artists:

Turmion Kätiöt - Oh my god this band is so epic I cannot handle the epicness I just need to get my head exploded at a concert because that wouldn’t even be as epic as this epic band because everything is just SJGHSKJFGHSLKDJGHSOIHGSK;JDG I need a mosh pit or a hardcore industrial metal club or something that can be just as epic as this epicness that is going through my skull.

Verjnuarmu - American metal what the fuck even are you doing how are you not listening to other musicians from other countries this is amazing what is wrong with you why can't you understand that this music is better this is epic and they growl so much better than your shitty "squeeze-my-balls-then-let-me-scream/growl" noises that you make and fail to do porperly because this is perfect and the growling fits in the music like it's an instrument why can't you be awesome like this you stupid fucks.

The Rasmus - The Finnish AFI that has the most adorable singer who is my soul mate because I just need to go get shitfaced and listen to them and dance and go to a bar and have fun with them because they have amusingly poor English lyrics from the 90's and they were all so adorable back then and funny and then got even better and Lauri is a bird and I just want him and this music is amazing and epic and I just need it in my life and I just need to forever listen to this band because I do and I need it and I can't even explain my love for this band in a run-on paragraph because it's just that amazing and yes.

Korpiklaani - The best folk metal band on the planet that everyone just needs to go drink and party to because this band is perfect for that. 'Nuff said.

Children of Bodom - every metal fan on the face of the f**king planet needs this band in their life because they just do and I can't even explain why because their music blows my face off every time I listen to them because they have an epic power metal but hardcore metal aspect that makes me want to dance and punch people in the face in a mosh pit at a concert and the growling is also like a second instrument and the riffs are perfect and everything is epic and perfect and just better than anything ever.

And thus I have concluded the obnoxious run-on sentence reviews.
December 15th, 2011 at 03:43am