and I thought this would turn out different...

Image
I really don't care that swear words aren't allowed, this picture sums up my feelings at the moment. -.-

Meh. I've just been friendzoned...which would be okay, if he wasn't so d*mn perfect. (is that a cuss word? do I even need to censor it?...the world may never know)

Seriously...I don't know why we broke up. We both still like each other, and friendzone really hurts me, and him....

This is mostly just me ranting a bit, by the way....

He's just too freaking perfect...for me. He's sweet, amazing, loves the woods and snow, plays guitar, likes good ol' rock n' roll, doesn't mind my love for vampires and grim stories, understands my sense of humor, he's always there for me when I'm sad, and he's just an all-around sweetheart.

There's just so much keeping us apart, though...four year age difference and over two thousand miles.... oh and the sad fact that we're now in the friendzone. </3

And you know what he said to me after he told me that we'd be better off as friend... "if I may, one last time.... -kisses you softly-" ...aaaand that's exactly when my heart broke.

I lost Mr. Perfect... Mandy...I loves you :'(

Aaaaand I'm disabling the comments because I don't need sh*t from people telling me that the pic swears and I'm only fifteen and can't possibly be in love. I am, so get the f*ck over it....

I thought this would turn out differently from my last relationship. Guess I was wrong :'(
December 16th, 2011 at 02:58am