My doctor's sending me to see a skin disease specialist / Birthday tomorrow! / Game of Thrones.

Heyo, I haven't been on Mibba too much these past months, considering I've been so busy with work, school, and college stuff. But I've been feeling a journal because I don't know what else to do on a Sunday morning I'm not working, 'cause I usually always work! Anyhow...

So Friday, I went to the doctor’s office, and I hadn't gone in a long time. Perfectly okay with that, might I add? Long story short, I am afraid and I do not like the doctor's office. So I waited in the little room for 30 minutes before he finally came in. I'd forgotten what he looked like, he's older than my mom, she's nearly fifty, and he looked mean and intimidating. The whole time I was there, I wanted to bawl my eyes out, it's embarrassing to say but so true. I'm usually tough, but that day I just wanted to go home.

So he checked me out and I talked about the pains I had, turns out I have a UTI (I know TMI) and he pressed around my stomach and abdomen to see if I felt any pains, (which was very uncomfortable for me) but I didn't.

The news which ruined it all was when he told me I had to go see a skin disease specialist for my arm. I've had these brown sort of sports for nearly three years now which leads to my back, but like I said: I am terrified of the doctor's office! So that's why I haven't done anything about it. He thinks I have this disease called morphia, (which I haven't even bothered checking up, because I'm too scared to think about that sh*t right now) but he can't be sure considering it isn't his domain of expertise.

When I told my mom in the car she acted like it was no big deal, I listened to my music and couldn't help but start crying, and obviously my mom started talking to me and noticed I was crying. she asked me why I was crying and I started b*tching for her to leave me alone. Can she not understand that it is scary to learn something like that? But anyhow, I just had to get it out.

On another note it’s my birthday tomorrow! (Nice news to get near my birthday, eh?) And considering I don’t usually get gifts from my parents on my birthday I bought myself, this:

Image

It’s the legit book series of the television series Game of Thrones which I’ve been wanting to get ever since the series came out! But I have to finish Harry Potter before reading it, 'cause it's just a f*cking amazing series, I can't believe I haven't read the books until now.
December 18th, 2011 at 04:24pm