Hi hello I'm back LOLOL

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSO

I haven't been on Mibba in quite a long time, actually, it's been at least two or three months since I have updated any of my stories which is terrible and I am so sorry. But I've been sick the past couple of days, doing nada. So today I decided to go on Mibba and to my surprise a lot of people have been commenting on my stories and asking me to write.

Eeek... I HAD NO IDEA SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE SUBBED TO MY STORIES...

Well, TODAY IS THE DAY. I'll start writing again! Because I'm joining an Art School, and I'll be going into normal (public) school soon too. Yes, I'm homeschooled. So I won't have a lot of time to write so here we go~ Except a lot of random ficlets too... because I CAN...

Anyways, to the point of this journal, I'm deleting Oh My God I Have The Remedy For Love.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I can see the upset faces already. For some odd reason it's my most popular story, but I hate it. Which is sad. I hate the title. I hate the concept, I JUST DISLIKE TI ALL TOGETHER. I can't think of ANYTHING to do with it. I've been trying so hard to think of new chapters, even one, but nothing. So, I'm deleting that and starting a new Max/Ronnie one.

TEENAGE LOVE, YES. There isn't enough of those. And it's going to be awesome. Give me a little time to come up with a couple of chapters and a plot.

Thank you again for your feedback and everything and pretty much sticking with me through my writers block.

Love you all very very very much<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

- Delia
December 19th, 2011 at 08:18pm