Story review service

Yes i realise that there are "games" that critique your stories but what I propose to do is critique people stories and not expect anything in return. I enjoy critiquing stories so if you don't want the pressure of having to critique someone else's story and possibly being reported for "bad reviews" then I'm here to help.

If you want to participate send me a pm or comment below of the story/stories you would like to be critiqued. I can't guarantee it will be reviewed with a hour of you submitting it but hopefully within 24 hours.

There will be a few rules though.
1. If the story has more than 10 chapters and they are quite lengthy I will not read the whole thing. I will read the first few, so I get a gist of what you're writing and review from there.
2. If there is a particular part/chapter that you want review make sure to include that in the message. I'm not a psychic.
3. I will not look at grammar or misspelling of words unless there are like a billion or you state that you want it checked.
4. Review will be posted on your comments section and also on here. I need people to see my work so I will get more people wanting my help.

Also last thing don't be scared. If you think it's really bad don't worry about it just ask for a review. I'll let you know. I know how daunting it is to not know if people like your stories or not.
December 20th, 2011 at 05:27am