she smiled at me today and i think i'm in love.

i've been having problems with my ex-girlfriend, yeah? yeah. i actually was talking to this girl, but she was just.. i just couldn't do it.

anyway doe! so, along with seeing gumby at harps, i saw (i actually wrote 'seen' before i realized what i was doing... i'm so country.) my ex girlfriend. and i'm probably gonna sound like a p-ssy or something, but... dang.

she smiled at me and i'm just staring at her, like a dumb-ss, and chris is just talkin to gumby and jill, and it was just awkward. i seriously can't get that moment out of my head.

her smile is greatgreatgreat.& i kind of miss her even if she was rude most of the time.

i don't know how to even start talking to her again because things didn't end real well.

...

i'm pissed off. i wouldn't have to go to school tomorrow if it wasn't for my EAST class. i'm gonna have to be at school for an hour and 20 minutes and all i have to do get a grade on this test is present a 4-slide powerpoint. we can't even leave early!

i don't even know why i took that class. it's supposed to be a class about learning computer software and whatnot, but she's all focused on the community. i should show her a picture of the guy in the gumby costume. anybody who's interacted with it could vouch for me - the gumby at harps is sadistic.
December 21st, 2011 at 04:23am